August 23, 2013

A Very Strange Day

You don't wake up on a random Thursday morning expecting that your entire professional life will come crashing down around you. But that's exactly what happened to me. In 12 hours I went from having a job (but actively seeking other employment), to being threatened with a piece of information off the internet and needing to make a quick decision by the following morning, to putting my 2 week notice in, over the phone, to the man who was trying to destroy my credibility and career. The mind boggles.

Before all that BS went down, I had my u/s. It went very well, my lead follie *did* grow right on schedule :-D I was told to trigger that night and given my Saturday morning IUI appointment times. And so continues my final medicated cycle. It feels...small, in comparison to everything else that has just happened. But that may be a good thing. Keep my head on straight, ya know? Perspective and all that. I'll update tomorrow night. Hoping the TARDIS socks my best friend bought me will bring me luck tomorrow morning in the stirrups!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA. I'm sorry about your issues at work, that's pretty major. Looking forward to you update, praying this cycle works out for you!

    ReplyDelete